Welcome To Rose City Label

Rose City Label is a full-service label design and printing company. We’ve been pleasing clients in the Pacific Northwest and throughout the United States for more than 80 years and we’re going to be around for a lot more years. Our philosophy is “First in service, first in quality, and first in value.”

You can place your order with us with absolute confidence, knowing that our family of highly-trained and dedicated professionals can handle it from design to finished product.

87% of our orders are from repeat customers. Many of the remaining 13% come from referrals from the 87%. If you become a Rose City Label customer, plan on a long relationship. We’ll do our part to make sure it’s exactly that. We added them up recently; we have 9850 satisfied customers and counting.

We love to work with entrepreneurial companies that are passionate about their products. All of them demand top quality printing delivered on time and at a fair price, and that’s exactly what we deliver.

Here are some of the products we create here at Rose City Label. Gourmet food labels, equipment labels, variable and static barcode labels, lumber tags, removable or low-tack labels, full-color labels of all types, beer labels and wine labels, foil stamp labels, warning labels and much more. Tell us what you need and we’ll tell you how we can meet your needs.

We’re always happy to show off our clean, organized press room, but most of our customers want us to come to them and that’s great with us. We can meet with you anywhere in the Portland Metro area or places beyond. We know if we sit down with you face-to-face we can meet your needs. You see, we work hard at providing innovative print solutions to everyday problems.

At Rose City Label protecting the environment is very important to us. We’re proud to be a Clackamas County certified green business. Check our blog to see the award presentation. We buy recycled products, recycle what we can and have always used environmentally friendly water-based inks.

Recycle-compatible adhesives, tree-free materials and post-consumer recycled paper stocks are all becoming more common in the label industry. Ask us about them.

Thank you for your time.