Thanks to all our amazing customers that have helped us grow and prosper all these years. This retrospective will give some history, some context in our current environment, and some wonderful hopes for the future. None of this would have been possible without you – thank you so very much.
We have the experience to navigate the changing world of label production. Self adhesive roll labels, which are 90% of our work now, weren’t even invented for the first 30 years of our business. Technology has changed over time, but the timeless values of hard work and fairness don’t ever change. You can be rest easy knowing your work is being handled by the most experienced label printing crew.
Because of the trust you continue to put in our team, we continue to grow and prosper. 2017 has been a great year!
- Sales up 12.5% over last year
- 676 customers have trusted RCL this year
- Over 3,500 label jobs printed in 2017
- New water wash plate system
The future is bright at Rose City Label. With continued investment and training, we are constantly upping our game to serve you better. This year we are upgrading again:
- Precision Video Plate Mounter – more accurate, faster job setup
- Second servo driven rewind/inspection station – reliable and fast
- Workflow Automation – faster delivery of Digital Print Jobs
Workflow Automation – this is the biggest change for 2018. This integrated system ties our office business system directly into production. As more and more digital jobs demand faster lead times, this automation will make every job faster and more accurate. Visibility for the office staff will help plan production and make accurate delivery time estimates. This is big! Stay tuned for more information as we fully implement this cutting edge technology.
Label Designs for 2018 – Nobody is facing LESS competition in the new year. Your labels have to stand out in a crowded market. Shelf space is limited and you need to grab and keep the consumers’ attention. This post based on a Forbes magazine article gives great insight. Here are the main takeaways –
- Less is more – clean, classic designs are winning
- Texture matters – color is important, but a nice ‘touch’ helps
- Be true to Your Brand – tell a consistent, authentic story
Thanks to you, we are well positioned to continue our growth into 2018. Our investment and our very strong team have us poised for the future.
- Right equipment for best results
- Excellent, well trained crew
- Committed to Eco-green business practices
- Backed by local, family business values
With your trust, we look forward to 2018 with great anticipation. If there is anything we can do for you – related to label printing or not – please call us today. We are happy to give back to the community that has been so good to us.